Thursday, June 18, 2009

Album Release / Pleasure P @ "My House"

What Up.... The other night I headed to LA from San Diego to check out The CD Release Party for R&B Star Pleasure P, Formerly of The Group Pretty Ricky. The Event was held at Hollywood Hotspot, "My House" where I was joined by Radio Friend, Ronnie Jr. Pleasure P who is signed to Atlantic Records is dropping his solo album titled The Introduction to Marcus Cooper.... So much for the introduction, The place was so packed that we didn't even get to see him perform. However, I did meet up with Pleasure P's Record Rep, Motti Shulman who had some trouble getting into this newly renovated Hollywood Hotspot. The Club was definitely worth checking out.... For more info log on to MyHouseHollywood.com

Hanging w/ Ronnie Jr - Hollywood, Ca
Hanging w/ Summer & Motti Shulman
"My House" Decor - Simply Amazing
"My House" Decor - Simply Amazing
Good Times @ "My House" Hollywood, Ca
Good Times @ "My House" Hollywood, Ca
Pleasure P Online - Official Website / Official Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment