Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In The Mix w/ sourMILK & DJ Vice

Thanks to DJ Sourmilk who invited me to his club night @ Haute in Hollywood. I ran into several folks that I know from the world of Radio & Records.... I also got a chance to spend time with Universal Motown's New Group, Hyper Crush. DJ Sourmilk and I later rolled to Playhouse to check out a set from DJ Vice. It's always great to connect with old friends & great music. BTW Shout out to Power 106 Mixer, DJ Los !!!!

@ Haute in Hollywood w/ sourMILK , Jenny Luv , & Others


Click "Read More" to View Pictures: 

Hyper Crush @ Haute, Hollywood
w/ Universal Motown's Hyper Crush
Road Manager - Eric Sean 
w/ Power 106's DJ Los & sourMILK 
Good Times, Good Music, @ Haute
w/ Booking Manager, E-One 
w/ Rapper, Ya Boy - Past Interview 
w/ DJ Vice @ Playhouse - www.DJVice.com 
sourMILK & DJ Vice - Great Music / Great Times

No comments:

Post a Comment